View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #305
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I was aware of his injury history which is why I said I'd be okay with him in the 5th round. I was not aware that his ACL injury was so severe. That's disappointing.

ITBS is very common but I don't think I've ever encountered an IT tear.
Since the ITB inserts into the tibia.......and crosses the knee joint as it does (see figure), a force leading to a devastating knee injury that suddenly disrupts all the support/stabilizing structures of the knee joint, can indeed tear the band where it inserts or crosses the joint.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote