View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #269
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

A lot of people wanted Robinson to declare, but it wasn't a sure thing he would. A couple of guys here were telling me they would rate Robinson as the best OT in this draft if he came out.

Another thing... they're all under a whole new microscope now the season is over. They aren't just watching them play on Sunday. They are breaking down every snap & situation then comparing.

What they are doing before the draft.... working out & skipping media row at the Super Bowl, & things of that nature speaks to some of those intangibles everyone is so worried about. Combine results, pro days... a lot of stuff still to come.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk