View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #279
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Watching Kaep I would say he is fastest down the field of all of them. Maybe he sucks at the start with his long skinny legs.
I would agree with that. I don't know what his 10 and 20 split was, but once those long legs get moving he eats up ground. Manziel isn't really all that stright line fast to me so his time in the high 4.5's or 4.6 Sounds about right to me. His change of direction and elusiveness is what makes him special. I actually think those times he ran are pretty good for him.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote