View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014   #267
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

great response, thank you. i'd like to hear from as many as possible in this regard as to what changes your mind personally. for a guy like me who doesnt watch much college ball and only does research on specific potential target players, word of mouth changes my opinion drastically because it points to players that i should look at more critically. i watch a bit of tape, look for very focused qualities such as punch, squat, reads/reactions, and lateral agility in this case of offensive tackles and make my decisions fairly quickly - and that assessment is unlikely to change. combine means zilch to me, because the only game changer would be the interview (or medical issues).

i chose this thread instead of the quarterbacks or another position battle because it's more of a rise and fall instead of a consistent back and forth on who's better. BL i know you've been very active in the draft for years as well as several others so i enjoy the thought process behind yall's decisions as much or more than the decisions themselves.