View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014   #267
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Stephon Tuitt checked in at 304 lbs, which was his playing weight in 2012. Prior to the 2013 season, I learned today, he had hernia surgery, gained weight and played this past season at 320 lbs. At 300 lbs he would certainly be a nice fit for our new defense, but he'll go in the bottom half of the first. I don't know how we could get him unless we trade down for extra picks.
That might explain some poor film this year.