View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014   #26
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 Preview - CBS EYE-on-Footall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And the way to that objective is to fix the damned O-line. The way I see it, that's a root cause issue. No matter which QB you draft, he'll need time to throw. Even if Foster comes back 100%, if there isn't solid blocking in front of him, his effectiveness will be limited. Even if you draft Clowney to bolster the defense, they ("they" being Clowney and Watt) will wear down in the second half of games because our offense cannot stay on the field and keep them (relatively) fresh.

Success begins in the trenches boys and girls. There's no way around that in my mind.

I can see drafting Clowney at 1-1 and the best OT on the board at 2-1 and THEN drafting a QB. But address the issues in the trenches first.
yuuuup.