View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014   #253
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

"I fear being average" -- WR Jarvis Landry(love this kid, great hands/leader)

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Quote:
#Texas WR Mike Davis won’t be taking part in Combine on-field drills because he wasn’t cleared. Has a minor right foot injury, I’m told.

One team asked Tennessee OL Tiny Richardson, “How would you have handled Richie Incognito if you had been Jonathan Martin?” Interesting.
Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler
Quote:
LB Jeremiah Attaochu(gesundheit): "I went to SR Bowl to compete and unfortunately injured my hamstring and also my hand. I will be working out at may Pro Day"
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote