View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #16
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah, let's all just be completely pissed at the Texans because they didn't win a game and played poorly, 'cause LAWD knows all of us working folk bring our best in to work every day of the week giving it all we have. And if we don't - by golly we bring our check to our boss and say, "here, take this back as I didn't execute though I tried my best."

TP - not looking for a m.b. fight... yeah they played poorly and yeah, we're a bit upset the TEXANS didn't bring their best game. Yep, we were also exstatic when they beat the cowboys, why shouldn't the fans react as such? To be happy when we get a win and frustrated when we lose.

Casserly, Capers, and co will be ripping into the players, don't worry about that. The film they view this week will be a self-starring role. For those that didn't bring their A game... they'll be bringing their things out of the locker room before the season starts if it continues like that.

The team as a whole played poorly, but there are numerous other posts which point out the individual shining points in this game, so we'll save that. Let's just see what happens these next two preseason games as that's when the TEXANS start game planning and the starters are seen more.

If they lose those, yes there will be upset fans... if they show improvement and the team starting to come together more as a unit, I'll be fine with that. If they show what they did in Pittsburgh, then there will be issues and I'll leave it up to the TEXANS organization to get it resolved.

I'm still looking for a 7, 8, 9 win season... regardless of what has happened in the preseason be it 18-0 or 38-3.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote