View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014   #202
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I don't think we draft two TEs, but I really hope we grab one of them. There is a lot of TE talent this year, that's for sure. I would wager that the next really productive TE (like Gronk is without the injuries, or Gates, or the Saints' TE) comes out of this class.
I agree. This TE class is loaded at the top.

Ebron and Amaro are your Jimmy Graham types. Split them outside and let them work off the line of scrimmage.

Niklas, Seferian-Jenkins, Fiedorowicz, and Arthur Lynch are your Gronk types that can work on the end of the line and in the seam.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote