View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014   #182
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Posted this in the wrong thread:

The weigh-ins aren't exactly surprising

With Teddy and Johnny, you have two guys that had size questions so you know that they are going to add weight before the combine. Those numbers lead me to believe that they played between 5-15 pounds lighter during the past college football season, which is about what I expected.
though i agree. it also shows that he has the ability to put weight on his frame. meaning an intense S&C program in the NFL will work for him and he should be able to increase his size without damaging his athleticism
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote