View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014   #164
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Posted this in the wrong thread:

The weigh-ins aren't exactly surprising

With Teddy and Johnny, you have two guys that had size questions so you know that they are going to add weight before the combine. Those numbers lead me to believe that they played between 5-15 pounds lighter during the past college football season, which is about what I expected.
Besides working out in the weight like mad, I guarantee you that both amended their diet drastically to get to their Combine weight.

Expect them to both drop like rocks by the time they are drafted.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote