View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014   #69
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
We don't have Graham, he is UFA. And young and half as good is not what this team needs.
That's what I've been thinking. Graham has just never put it all together in my opinion. Not sure why but when he got here I was hoping for a "better" OD. What we seem to have gotten was more like a "shadow" of OD.

Griffin can do that and he still has more upside while costing less to keep.