View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #13
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!

I won't be quoting anyone here, but I love some of the comments being thrown around on the board. There are several people saying they don't
care that we lost the game because it's only preseason and it doesn't count.

Now if memory serves me correctly, many of these same people were screaming how awsome it was that we beat the cowboys and that "A WIN IS A WIN. . . IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS PRESEASON OR NOT."

Since noone else is coming out and saying it, I will. . . I'm PISSED at this team. They played horrible, they didn't bring thier A game, B game, I'm not even sure it was thier C game. I don't care if this is preseason game or not. There is no excuse for playing like this. This isn't year one anymore and I'm not going to make excuses for them like it is either. I also am not going to act like it was great we won last week, and no big deal that we got a freak'n A SS kicked last night.

The players need to give a portion of thier salary back, because they sure don't deserve to get paid for thier performance last night.

I am standing by for your commments.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote