View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014   #60
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bringing Antonio Back

i would love to get antonio back. i think there are few more underrated players in the league, but as a 3-4 defensive end his contributions are mostly unnoticed. similarly, when you've got possibly the best defensive player since reggie white on the other side, being overlooked is going to happen. he's fun for the fans, and he's one of the vets that by all reports gives everything he can to help younger players. i don't see it happening though because he's in his twilight and simply going to cost too much to give a retirement contract to. i think he's one that romeo would love to keep however. the ninja can stack a double team, penetrate outside or in, and can play any position on the line.