View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #124
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

This is scouting gold...

2014 NFL combine survey: Offensive linemen recall their toughest opponents
Quote:
OT Cameron Fleming, Stanford: “[Former USC end and current Packers OLB] Nick Perry.

C Tyler Larsen, Utah: “I would say … in the Senior Bowl, I went up against [Pitt defensive tackle] Aaron Donald.

OL Joel Bitonio, Nevada: “Probably either Anthony Barr from UCLA, or Demarcus Lawrence from Boise State.

OT Charles Leno, Boise State: “Ezekiel Ansah.

OG Xavier Su’a-Filo, UCLA: “I’d have to say Star Lotulelei.

OT Justin Britt, Missouri: “Probably Jadeveon Clowney.

OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M: But I thought Kony Ealy from Missouri was great.

C Travis Swanson, Arkansas: “I would say [former Alabama and current Bills DT] Marcel Dareus.

C James Stone, Tennessee: I’d have to say Dominique Easley.

T Taylor Lewan, Michigan: “Jadaveon Clowney, absolutely.

C Weston Richburg, Colorado State: “Aaron Donald

OG David Yankey, Stanford: “The toughest defender was probably Stephon Tuitt

G/T Zack Martin, Notre Dame: “[Pittsburgh's] Aaron Donald

T Michael Schofield, Michigan: “I matched up against Jadeveon Clowney for one series [in the 2013 Outback Bowl]. That was hardest series of my life. … The hype is legit.”

T Ja’Wuan James, Tennessee: “Michael Sam.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote