View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #47
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bringing Antonio Back

On a team that has significant holes (I don't think the cabinet is as bare as many of you do but I acknowledge that we do have some serious deficiencies) you don't create another hole by letting a good player go.

Smith is a versatile, successful player and has an attitude and agression that I don't think we see enough of from the rest of the roster. You don't overpay for him but if he is close to reasonable he is a must sign in my book.

All of this stuff about the pool incident is garbage. Some guy was a jack ass at one of his parties, end of story.

Bottom line: AS has been very effective in almost every role he has been asked to play.

Why create a hole when we are trying to fill them?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote