View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #18
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Rice arrested in Atlantic City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

She looked drunk as Cooter Brown in the video. My first thought was that he was picking up a passed out woman, as this is something I had to deal with on numerous occasions with my ex. She never knew her limits, and I always had to deal with the messes she left behind while babysitting her drunk stupid self.
I had the same exact experience, but it is hard to tell with the video. Upon seeing it the first time, I assumed that she was wasted, but I might be projecting.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote