View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #111
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I have to add to the Playoffs back-patting. He does a fantastic job of adding value to the forums during the offseason.
Agreed! He's beaten the ticket on my phone several times.

Quote:
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

Quote:
If the NFL draft were today, the Texans would take...Blake Bortles: That's what I'm hearing
That's what I've told everyone at my office for a month now. There's no substitute for beating the new HC team right in front of him.