View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Rice arrested in Atlantic City

Man, his image is going to take a nosedive if she was unconscious from being hit. Absolutely no excuse for this behavior, if that's what happened.

She looked drunk as Cooter Brown in the video. My first thought was that he was picking up a passed out woman, as this is something I had to deal with on numerous occasions with my ex. She never knew her limits, and I always had to deal with the messes she left behind while babysitting her drunk stupid self.