Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #2344
jradMIT
Veteran

Rep Power: 7556 jradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respectedjradMIT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Here's what Eric Galko, the Director of Scouting for Optimum Scouting and lead editor of www.OptimumScouting.com., lead NFL Draft analyst for Sporting News and regular contributor at National Football Post and TheFootballEducator.com as well, had to say about Manziel. When I read this, I find it hard to argue with.

link

I think how effectively he can be elusive will directly translate to the pounding he is going to take trying to extend plays.