View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #334
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Dan Kadar ‏@MockingTheDraft
Quote:
Philbin: There's a common decency people need to have with one another.

Now Philbin says the majority of things that happened he wasn't aware about.

When asked if he regrets not cutting Richie Incognito after the golf course incident, Philbin stepped around the answer.

Philbin said Dolphins Stephen Ross has reached out to Jonathan Martin.

Philbin: We're resolute in our dedication to getting this right and correcting any problems that exist here.

Philbin: It's been tough on a lot of people. Ownership, fan base, everyone in the locker room. It's been difficult.

Philbin said the team is in concert with the NFL about discipline. He hasn't made a decision about any player's future in Miami.

Philbin described Jonathan Martin as having a "condition" but won't get into discussions about him.

Philbin: I'm the head football coach. The performance of the team, the record falls on my shoulders. I'm going to be more vigilant, diligent

Philbin: I have to make sure we create a better atmosphere and environment.

Philbin: I have to do a better job. I'm going to look at every way we educate, communicate, talk to one another.

Philbin said the majority of things that happened he knew about.

Philbin: We're going to have a better workplace. I promise you that. I'm going to make sure that happens.

Philbin said what happened in Miami was "inappropriate and unacceptable"

Philbin: Everything I do impacts everyone I work with the Dolphins on a daily basis.

Philbin: I want everybody to know, I'm the one who is responsible for the workplace environment at the Miami Dolphins facility.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote