View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014   #331
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
So this is only an issue if Martin kills himself, or kills Incongnito to make it stop?

We shouldn't worry at all until it reaches that point?

If Incognito did this to Martin at a party would it matter? I'm just trying to find out where the locker room boundary ends.
It wouldn't matter if it were at a party or not. If martin feels uncomfortable a around people that will be at a party then he shouldn't go to the party.

I believe in letting the players police their own locker room as they see fit. Why is it everybody from the GM/OL coaches/Position group didn't take up for Martin?

It really comes down to $$$$. When Martin came out as a draft prospect part of the reason he fell was because he was considered not tough enough and he was somewhat of a locker room lawyer that was only playing for the $$$$.

Come to find out his parents were lawyers and he's going to get paid after walking out on his team. Exactly as some scouts predicted and the main reasons Martin fell from a 1st rd talent to a 2nd rd pick.

Example, on the Texans Winston was tough, but he was always thinking about his post media career instead of concentrating on the only reason people would care about what Eric Winston would think. (PLAYING FOOTBALL) He was also known as as clubhouse lawyer. I wouldn't want that kinda guy on my team. I want a guy where football comes 1st. Obviously Martin isn't that guy. Neither is Antonio Smith. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote