View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014   #43
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bringing Antonio Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Gotta love the inconsistency. AS is part of a bad culture for an off the field incident but you want the team to ignore any off the field issues in draft prospects or taking years off.
I didn't say that I was consistent. I don't think Smith is a player you can win with. I don't care for him personally either. He's part of a long standing problem in Houston. I feel the same way that I did about Winston.

Dave Smith's $$$$ put that $$$$ with Schaub/OD's $$$$ and get Soliai.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote