View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #91
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 144801 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
No I gotcha, I just think its a dumb habit a lot of us are in that instead of defending our players via football facts, we defend the scouts that defend them is a pseudo defensive type of way.

Anyways, two of the things I am looking forward most to in he combine is Manziel's 3 cone time and Bridgewaters hand size. Manziel's 3 cone time doesn't really have a whole lot of impact on his draft stock, but I think it is going to be insanely fast.
The three-cone is one of the ones I'm waiting for too. It'll be interesting to see if Bortles is on par with Bridgewater.