View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #90
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis February 19-24, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Technically, it is "reading about football players" when the aforementioned fat bald guy starts dissing them from afar, but I digress.

Mods: Feel free to take the "troll scout" entries in here elsewhere.
No I gotcha, I just think its a dumb habit a lot of us are in that instead of defending our players via football facts, we defend the scouts that defend them is a pseudo defensive type of way.

Anyways, two of the things I am looking forward most to in he combine is Manziel's 3 cone time and Bridgewaters hand size. Manziel's 3 cone time doesn't really have a whole lot of impact on his draft stock, but I think it is going to be insanely fast.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote