Thread: Linebackers
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #7
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't watch Wong the entire night, but I thought he did a good job in Foreman's EX-SPOT. Foreman showed poor tackling ability. Although on the Bettis short TD, Sharper over-ran his gap responsibility letting the big guy through into the endzone. I'm just glad this happened in the pre-season rather than when it really counts.

I kept my eyes on Babin the whole night. He's coming along great. That play where he brought down big Ben, did anyone see a receiver in the area where he threw the ball? He was practically on his back when he threw that, and it didn't look like he was outside the pocket from my vantage point. They got flagged for illegal man downfield, instead of grounding.

If any of you are looking for something to make you feel better about the game, the defending super bowl champs got their hind parts handed to them by the bengals - 31 - 3, and the Dolts got beat by the Jets 31-7.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote