View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #1694
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
I'm feeling more confident than ever that Teddy will be the pick. He's straight business. If you think Manziel is a better pick.. Well, good for you supporting a Texas kid. Manziel may have more "wow" plays, but that's college. Bortles at #1? Not going to happen. Is Clowney really going to turn this team around? I severely doubt it.
That's the same thing I think when people talk about Bridgewater running a "pro" offense & reading defenses. He's reading the likes of UCF & Cincinnati... Temple. pfft.... He's going to see more looks in the first qtr of an NFL game than he's seen in 3 years of AAC football.