View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #63
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
copy that. good point. one factor that's constraining doing a mock draft, is doing one without trades.

notice I have Moses selected top 10? doubt it too, but wanted to dispel any notion that you can still get him in the 2nd, but guess I failed. let's say Texans draft Bridgewater #1 overall. first thing I would do is attempt to trade back up into the first round to draft Moses if he slips into mid twenties, without question.
Yep, I've got Moses ranked as my #3 OT. I think he can play either OT spot.

Robinson
Lewan
Moses
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote