View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #59
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

my only concern is that he doesn't shed blocks every well. and in Roc's system the linebackers are the main penetrators of the o-line to get to the QB. Can he do that consistently against top level NFL talent? can he add weight and strength without losing speed? does he fit in our system? These are the questions i would be asking and trying to find answers for

P.s. i would have zero complains if we drafted him in the top 10 and could even make a case for taking him number 1
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote