View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #47
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

THE CURIOUS CASE OF CHRISTIAN JONES

Quote:
Prior to heading to Mobile for the Senior Bowl, my Sideline View cohort Lance Zierlein and I were discussing our most intriguing Senior Bowl prospects. I quickly noted Florida Stateís Christian Jones, in large part due to the fact that I wanted to see how the Jacksonville Jaguars coaching staff would use him down in Mobile. Would they play him at middle linebacker? Would they allow him to stand up and rush the edge? Would he play one of the outside linebacker spots?

It dawned on me at that particular moment how different and unique Jones is and the dimension that he provides for an NFL team. Many donít see it my way, well, many in the draft media world. But, I can be stubborn about what Iíve seen and even more so as it pertains to what I think Jones can do for an NFL team at the next level. Hereís why...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote