View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #57
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN

back tracked to twitter but still lack enough content to understand without hesitation exactly what he meant by that statement. If you know, please enlighten me. in general like his stuff, anybody with his background is worth a listen
Seems to me that he is saying Fisher wasn't in Robinson's league as a prospect, which I would agree with.

I have Robinson rated as the best OL of the last two drafts. Last year there were nine OL taken in the first round:

#1 Eric Fisher
#2 Luke Joeckel
#4 Lane Johnson
#7 Jonathan Cooper
#10 Chance Warmack
#11 D.J. Fluker
#19 Justin Pugh
#20 Kyle Long
#31 Travis Frederick

I see seven OL in this year's class with the potential to go in the first round:

Greg Robinson
Jake Matthews
Zack Martin
Cyrus Kouandijo
Morgan Moses
Antonio Richardson
Taylor Lewan

Combined, I had them rated in this order, for now:

1. Robinson - Franchise LT
2. Joeckel - Franchise LT
3. Cooper - All Pro OG
4. Matthews - All Pro OG