View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #54
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

I like Robinson but if I'm going T I'd rather trade down and take either Matthews/Cyrus Kouandjio/Taylor Lewan from this good T class. Maybe even Morgan Moses in second. Like the player, don't love the value. Matthews would step in day 1 at RT, has Robinson played any RT?

Adding this little nugget...

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN
Quote:
These two kids are not in the same zip code as far as future projection in the NFL from what I know about Robinson at this point.

Greg Robinson vs Eric Fisher = why referencing draft round to describe prospect skill level is pointless in many ways.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote