View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #52
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

this is dated a bit but first time I read ourlads impression of Greg Robinson this is a paid scouting site but some information is free for public viewing, like this one so thought I would share. By the way they graded out Duane Brown as a 4th/5th round prospect, so they can be a little harsh at times as well have their share of misses.

Quote:
Third year sophomore. Unfortunately Robinson did not receive the public recognition until halfway through the year because most had no idea he was three years removed from high school. Robinson caught my eye last year when I was scouting opposing players. He is enormous but carries minimal bad weight. He is light on his feet but can anchor himself in to the ground and stone a bull rusher. Robinson may be THE left tackle of this class if he comes out. While I think he is a bit raw and will need some balance/core/stability work, Robinson has two years of starting experience in the SEC with game tape just as, if not more, impressive as Kouandijo. If he comes out, he could really go anywhere from #1 to #15 overall. Dave Syvertsen, Ourlads' Draft Analyst

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote