View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #1684
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I know you're not arguing and I was feeling lazy and knew you would follow up with factual research. That's what you do and you're pretty good at it. I lived through this period and remember it fairly well. The state I was living in, legal drinking at 18 went into effect only months after I had turned 21.
I remember it well also. I was 19 when they moved it to 21 in Texas. They had grandfathered the prior move from 18 to 19 but didn't grandfather the move from 19 to 21.