View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014   #12
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I think comparisons between Blake & Ben are unfounded other than large frame, Ben was amazing pass throwing machine coming out of Miami Ohio, his bowl game was one of the most impressive QB performances I've ever seen. Deep ball after deep ball with pinpoint accuracy, more on par with Stafford when he came out of Georgia, then went #1 overall. Just don't see same thing with Bortles but to each his own
I agree. I continue to see people compare him to Ben and I don't get it. He really reminds me of Locker.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote