View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #25
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think he's saying (just a guess) that one of last season's IRed rookies, Quessenberry or Brennan Williams, can handle the job. I don't think anyone in their right mind believes in Newton.
My response would be this question:
There are two quality tackles at the top of the draft, Jake Matthews and Greg Robinson. Does anyone really believe that Quessenberry or B. Williams are of that quality?

I'd hate to see us pass up a chance build a solid O-line in hopes that one of those question marks "can handle the job".
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote