View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bringing Antonio Back

I would like to see Antonio back. Given his age, position and performance I think he can be an above average performer for another 3 years. I think Antonio knows if he goes for the highest dollar contract he is likely to not complete it and end up bouncing trying to get to those 3 years so will be very interested in a contract for 3-4 years he believes he can play out - say something in the 3 years, $13.5 mil range and that would be in the Texans best interest as well. But who knows.