Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #2313
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
If I'm Johnny I'd keep talking just to piss the people off who don't like me. I had a conversation with friends today about why they don't like him. They said "because of everything he's done". I asked "what has he done?". "Well I can really name anything specifically but he's just a jerk". Johnny's reputation is built mainly on what the media wants people to think. The worst thing he's done to me was show up at the UT party knowing he was getting into trouble. Not mad at him for the autograph signing, jet setting to basketball games, talking trash on the field, or anything else.

I don't know Mike Evans personally, but growing up in Galveston County I know a lot of people who know him and have coached him. He's never had one bad thing to say about Johnny from what they tell me. He says he's the best teammate he's ever played with. That says a lot to me and I think the Texans will get a lot of that info when they start digging through this process.,
Yes indeed. NFL teams get in line to draft a guy who can't shut up and likes to throw fuel on a fire where people that don't like him are concerned.

That's exactly the kind of thing that head coaches look for.

Want no part of Manziel on this team. I believe his career is going to be ugly and the team that reaches for him will be hunting a QB again in a couple of years. Who has time for that?