Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #2306
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I can buy that. I don't understand how you can't possibly see a positive spin though. (Showing the fierce competitor, showing the determination that won him a heisman, keeping the chip on his shoulder as motivation, etc.)

I've heard more positive and negative spin on this than I thought possible from a short interview. As with most things, I expect it affirms the pre-determined belief of those listening either way.
Correction.. keeping that DORITO on his shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I can't believe he put Ryan Leaf in that. Shows bias, imo.
Nawrocki is an idiot, I can believe it. He's the new NFL.com pot stirrer. He is becoming Skip Bayless of that channel. Last year he said Geno would fail because of his personality, before that Cam cause he was caught up in the limelight. Dude is a joke, whatever cred he used to have he's throwing away to become an attention seeking tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
I dare you to find anyone out there that absolutely hates Bortles or Bridgewater; probably not going to happen because although many may discount their play, I doubt there is anyone out there that has the same strong feelings towards them as people that many do towards Manziel.
Go to the TB or Bortles threads. You will see them. You also see them here praising this dude every time he waves to a poor person or acknowledges a hooker.

Manziel fans are fanatics, this is the way it is. It's because their home base is College Station AKA Fanatic HQ. It's cool, I get it. Yall really love your own, but no one can sit here and honestly say A&M people aren't the craziest. It's not a terrible thing. If my squad U of H (whose been in Texas' shadow forever) every became the front running school of this state I would be a drunk school girl too about everyone coming out of that program.