View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #28
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our New Schemes on Both Sides of the Ball Will Promote Adaptability

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Was watching the Super Bowl at a friend's house, and Russell Wilson made some spectacular play (can't remember which). One guy who was at the party, and is really knowledgable about football overall, got frustrated and said: "See there, Case was capable of things like that before Kubiak got his hands on him."

The guy seemed like a reasonable, rational person who knows about football, and not a fan boy at all.

I don't know much about Case, but, I agreed with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, before Kubiak coached up Case (aka, when he was a starter at UH) he was capable of winning a SuperBowl. Start Case, Superbowl or bust.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote