Thread: Vandermock 1.0
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vandermock 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So a poster hates this mock up because of a few names he is totally unfamiliar with and even acknowledges as 'not knowing much about him/them" ... LOL ... Got it.
I can only assume you are talking about me. But I never said I hate the mock. I said it doesnt do anything for me or excite me. And I never said I was unfamiliar with "them." I said I was unfamiliar with Smallwood. Why would you write that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Owen Daniels will be great in this system, I dont think O'Brien scraps him. Graham will be resigned. TE help isnt hard to find.
Can you expand upon your statement? How is OD going to be great in the system?

I just think he is going to want better big body blocking TE's ala Gronk and Hernandez. And at 4.5 million he is an easy cap savings target.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote