View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Can Texans wait until the 4th rd. to select a QB? If they address this need in free agency they just might.

Texans should also gain a couple compensatory (non-trade-able picks) that's five picks for the defense. NT, OLB, ILB, DB, DE. I could make those selections as well but won't bore you, feel like I'm getting long winded & beer is talking to me again
I can't wait 'till free agency. If we can get a decent stop-gap/starting QB, Brian Orakpo, & even a Ryan Harris type OT... heck, I'd be happy with Ryan Harris.... then Rick Smith & OB can act like Belichick & start moving in the draft to get "their" players. Move up, move down, move back up again. Start stockpiling draftpicks in future years to do what you want when you want.