View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
thanks!

It's a good discussion. Greg Robinson could just be the highest graded player in this draft when all is said & done. Texans biggest hole was actually OT. It's not a terrible idea or pick. Robinson with Brooks would be elite & right side could go from worst to best in one year
I originally wanted an OT with the first pick. Some thought it was because Matthews was from A&M.... I couldn't care less. If Robinson is the best OT, I'd take him. Well... right now I'm thinking Watkins is going to be the best player in this draft...

But I wouldn't have a problem taking Robinson. We play two offensive tackles, pushing Duane Brown can't hurt us, & if something were to happen to the big guy, we're still covered. With the new CBA, it's not going to hurt us cap wise, 4~5 years from now, we'll make a business decision.

I'd love to dominate on the OL. I'd love to have a league leading run game, & T.O.P. allowing our defense to sell out whenever they get on the field, get us the ball back.

Robinson in the first, Amaro in the second, Garopollo/Murray/McCarron in the third.