View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014   #27
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I was saying this all along, Kubiak took away what Keenum did great from him, he got in the boys head and told him to stay in the pocket. That was where Kubiak went wrong with Case, i;m sorry but if you throw 3 Long TDs to AJ in one game all outside the pocket then maybe, just maybe let the boy continue to do what he has been doing.

Was watching the Super Bowl at a friend's house, and Russell Wilson made some spectacular play (can't remember which). One guy who was at the party, and is really knowledgable about football overall, got frustrated and said: "See there, Case was capable of things like that before Kubiak got his hands on him."

The guy seemed like a reasonable, rational person who knows about football, and not a fan boy at all.

I don't know much about Case, but, I agreed with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote