View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014   #38
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't think the Texans would take a OT at 1-1. But, it would be good to show interest, because you never know who might like the guy enough to trade up.

The way I'm looking at the draft right now is that I like all of the top QBs and I like Clowney. But, everyone of the QBs has cons, and Clowney does, too. So, I would like to see a trade down anywhere in the top 5. I'm OK with any of them, so the best thing is to maximize the pick and bring in as much talent as possible.

Of course, that's easier said than done. But the Texans should at least attempt to work the draft.
thanks!

It's a good discussion. Greg Robinson could just be the highest graded player in this draft when all is said & done. Texans biggest hole was actually OT. It's not a terrible idea or pick. Robinson with Brooks would be elite & right side could go from worst to best in one year

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote