View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014   #16
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes Texans should trade No. 1 overall pick

Who really gives a crap what AJ thinks the team should draft or do with the pick? It's not like AJ has access to trade proposals, player interviews at the combine, or scouting reports that coaches get to see. I highly doubt that AJ is listening in when our new coach talks to other coaches about these prospects. AJ has no clue what we would get for a trade from other teams to make that conclusion, nor does he know what we would pick with the extra picks as well.All of this deciphering about what AJ thinks or wants is just a ton of unsubstantial opinions based on nothing really.

I really wish this draft would get here so all of this stuff would end. Worst off season I've ever witnessed on this forum with this #1 draft pick we have. I wish there was just one player that was a can't miss that was obvious at this point. These discussions have been beaten to death already and the draft isn't for another 3 or 4 months.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote