Thread: Vandermock 1.0
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014   #11
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vandermock 1.0

So a poster hates this mock up because of a few names he is totally unfamiliar with and even acknowledges as 'not knowing much about him/them" ... LOL ... Got it.

Owen Daniels will be great in this system, I dont think O'Brien scraps him. Graham will be resigned. TE help isnt hard to find.

Here come the Texans trying to ramp up the possibility of them taking Manziel first overall, and maybe make the Browns uneasy enough to give up the 4,the 26, next years 1st and a 2nd somewhere along the line?