View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014   #13
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes Texans should trade No. 1 overall pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Of course you agree. You are agreeing with yourself, not Andre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The way this article is written and with the quote given, I cannot see any reasonable guess as to why Andre would trade down, and people claiming to see that are just projecting what they feel the Texans should do onto his quote.
I'll give you guys this point. There's no real way I can read Andre's mind. So maybe I'm "projecting some...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
How can you say, with conviction, what he clearly sees and doesn't see? It's literally him saying "If I was in charge I'd trade down", with no why given. There could be a host of reasons why he would trade down, and they might be purely selfish (Doesn't want to learn to work with a new QB, thinks Watt is amazing enough the Texans don't need Clowney, etc etc).
Now this train of thought, Andre being selfish, is one I cannot buy into.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote