View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014   #11
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Small College Spotlight - QB Jeff Mathews, Cornell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Nice format and presentation! You might want to add some basic numbers (on screen) like weight, height and 40 times for a hang your hat type of thing.

Here's an analysis by National Football Post of Mathews based on 2012 tape. How would you compare his "maturation" points through the 2013 season?
Thanks Cloak! I watched him live 2 times this year (Yale & Penn) and the team around him wasn't as good…but what was evident this season was his ability to extend the play more (which explains the amount of sacks) and also showing some mobility (by necessity)

Being at the games, I kept close eye on him drive after drive..was always upbeat & encouraging despite having minimal offensive success that day (Yale). At the Penn game, his last one, played the loosest I've seen him play which was a good thing.

And he was the better out of the 3 QBs at the E/W Shrine Game this year throughout the week of practices. I want to say he had about 5 or 6 'WOW' throws from the scouts/bloggers/analysts

Here's my Shrine Game Wrapup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13e3WEbeD6k
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote