View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014   #323
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin v. Incognito: [update] Wells Report released

Played football for a long time. Anyone who thinks this is normal behavior in a locker room has no clue what they are talking about. There is a difference between hazing and being a complete psychopath. I played with a RB who's now in the NFL who used to come up behind you when you were naked and pretend that he was trying to rape you. If you were offended by it he would call you gay and then leave you alone. It was a joke. Difference is that Incognito clearly isn't joking. He has deep issues that he tries to resolve by breaking down other people to make himself feel better. He pokes and pokes until he finds your true weaknesses and then relentlessly attacks them. That's not funny.

I had guys like this on my teams and they were always put in their place, and I never made it remotely close to the NFL. Where are the leaders in this locker room? This isn't a band of brothers. They don't give a **** about each other. Nothing that Richie did would make Martin a better football player. I can't believe that a guy like this even made it to the NFL. Look up Incognito's history at Nebraska and Oregon and then come back here and tell me that what he does is "normal" locker room behavior, or why he is the only player on the team who had to sign a one-strike character clause in his contract.

Ask yourself these two questions if you think this is okay. Do you think this **** flies in Peyton Manning's locker room? Why or why not?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote